Wednesday 17 November 2010

Still waiting for travel dates and update.

Well Nora,

We have shown your picture to everyone in spain and ireland and it is definately true you are gorgeous.
I am getting frustrated waiting to know when we go. I am arguing with the agency to organise it as soon as possible. I CANNOT WAIT TO GET YOU ANY LONGER.

The latest is that maybe we can go on the 10 th dec and return before christmas but it is unsure. They have got approval from all the chinese authorities but are waiting for the spanish to get back to them to see if there will be consulate appointments in Ghanghou for those dates.
I have also been promised an updated photo. I would love to see you now.
I have finished painting your room and now I am going to sow the curtains.
Your auntie cristina gave us all the cousins clothes and shoes. Half of it may not fit you but you will definately wear some of it.
I hope you like the photo album and doll and jammies and blanket is keeping you warm. I sleep with your photo everynight.
Well I was promised that we would be contacted during the week and tomorrow is Thursday so lets see if its our lucky day and we find out when we can go.
Goodnight baby girl and I love you millions.
Mammy. xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment